The chair system consists of the chassis assembly incl. footrest for the installation of highly customizable back and side parts. The system allows the designer considerable freedom in the shaping of the chair.
The particular identifying feature is the wheeled out of the leg rest from the chassis, which avoids the otherwise given limitations in the design of the chair. The convenience of the chair is guaranteed by synchronous adjustment of seat and back. The back-rest swings back stronger in the relax position as the leg-rest, so that even when seats have no leg rest the contact for the legs to the ground is given.
- 3-motors driven (mains operated or battery-powered) incl. stand up support
- Triggering of functions by push button
- Head rest continuously variable, alternative locking hinges/ratched gears
- For co-moving arm rests
- Three back heights, three seat depths – adjustable on the frame
- For fixed and moving armrests
- Base/seat connector tube cylindrical or conical, available in various heights
- Free design possibility of sides and armrests
- Five-Star-Bases die casting, disc-bases and further base forms with various surfaces, powder-coated RAL-colours, mirror finish, matt chrome
- Tubular steel and sheet steel, powder coated/primed
- Seat frame ﬁtted with “Wellbo”-spring system
- Lifting force/hoist power stand up support of up to 150 kg